Friday, December 26, 2008

I am a Gentleman and a Shepherd


Some would say that I am a computer geek...I have been a software developer for many years...didn't start out that way. I was heading for a career in psychology....long story....it changed somewhere along the lines.

Lived a fairly traditional life. Did all the right things. Got married, bought a nice house in the suburbs....woke up one day and it was clear.... a change had to be made. Actually, the change was made for me....another story.

So.... I find myself single again in my early fifties. Time to do what I really want.... but what is that? I know that I want to find my own true love. Krishna and Radha are my inspiration. I send my prayers daily. With the help of the beautiful voice and words as interpreted by Krishna Das (and Match Dot Com) I found her. My querida. She is a queen. A lovely vision made for man...this man. I am captivated. She brings my dream...previously unknown to this mortal consciousness...to reality.

I wake up.... I am in the state of Kentucky ... 14 barren acres, no fence... a house about to fall in on itself... AND 8 living breating eating moving fenceless sheep. Prmitive Sheep to be sure. But sheep none the less. And they need guidance. I am ready. At least I think so.....

The adventure began in July 2007...These are my stories. Our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment